Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Philips Norelco HQ6 Replacement Head best deal

Philips Norelco HQ6 Replacement Head


Philips Norelco HQ6 Replacement Head


Norelco is heads, everything else is tails...
These are replacement heads for what I consider the best all-around electric razor on the market, the Quadra 7865XL. (My first Norelco electric lasted 30 years.) The razor itself is efficient-but the "business ends" are the heads. The manual says to replace them every year, but they are rather pricey. I was not thrilled by this aspect of the product, but experience has shown that you don't have to replace them that often IF YOU KEEP THE HEADS CLEAN. I brush mine out every time I use the razor, and clean the entire head assembly every one to two weeks. The major cleaning is easy: take the entire head assembly off the razor (the hinge snaps into the body) and place it in a small dish of Formula 409

No comments:

Post a Comment